Old South Cleeve
Within half an hour of one of the main routes into the West Country, you are on the Blackdown Hills, a recognised area of outstanding natural beauty. Old South Cleeve is the ideal get-away location for people who are looking to relax and unwind, and take in most of what the South West has to offer.
Owned and managed by John and Vera Manning, who have been running the holiday business for over twenty years, will ensure that your holiday will include everything that you require from ease of booking to assistance at any time during your stay.
Old South Cleeve is available for booking throughout the year and details of availability and pricing can be found on the section on the website. Details of late availability and short breaks can also be found here.
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Disabled friendly (wheelchair and ramp available)
- One well behaved dog welcome (free of charge)
- Ample off road parking
- We request no smoking in the property or outbuildings
- Bedlinen and towels included (free of charge)
- Heating and electricity included on bookings (1st May to 30th Sept only) other times £25 per week
- Cot and highchair available
- One double bedroom and one twin room
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, cooker and tumble drier
- Colour TV (freeview) in every room
- DVD and Stereo
- Entertainment library containing a variety of books, DVDs and CDs
- Indoor and outdoor toys & games for children
- Summer house and garden furniture
- Secure, fenced and hedged garden for pets