Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions relating to booking your holiday.
- A cheque deposit of £50 is required upon booking of your holiday and the remaining balance is to be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start date.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your holiday your money will be returned on re-booking apart from the deposit.
- Your arrival at the property for the start of your holiday should not be before 3pm.
- Departure from the property on the last day must be by 10am.
- On departure the property should be left clean, tidy and rubbish left in the bins provided.
- If you are bringing your dog on holiday, it is not to be left unattended at any time in the property and please clean up after it.
- Both properties do not allow smoking indoors.
- All heating and electric is included for holidays booked between 1st May to 30th September.
- Fuel for October to April is £25 per week
- Children’s play equipment is provided for your use, but at your own risk.
- We shall telephone you approximately one week before your holiday to check any special requirements, and to make sure you have all the information you will need.
- You must inform us of the number of people in your party upon booking. If others join you in the week, we must be notified to ensure that beds are made accordingly.
- We politely request that no additional guests (over and above what the property can accommodate) stay at the property overnight during your stay